Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Cool Kids V.2



Hey everyone! Today my lovely Paige is featuring her blog The Crunchy Mamacita
Go look around, say hi and follower her!




           My name is Paige and my blog is called The Crunchy Mamacita (http://thecrunchymamacita.blogspot.com/). It is a little bit random but you are guaranteed to find great quotes,  tales of unschooling and our life on the farm, tips on green living and natural parenting, information on natural birth and my journey to a home birth after 2 cesareans, yummy recipes, and cool photos. Check out my Featured Photos series and submit your own photos and blog information! 
I hope you will visit my blog and don't forget to leave comments because I love to hear your thoughts :)   

















Wanna be a Cool Kid? You can spotlight anything in your life that you think is cool and that you want others to know about. Just send me 3 pics of what you want to feature along with a little blurb about yourself and where we can find you! Easy peasy.
I look forward to featuring YOU!!!


1 comment:

TLF said...

That picture is adorable!!