Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies

These are absolutely amazing and soooo easy! I used all natural peanut butter and organic cane sugar. Next time I am going to try sweeting with agave nectar, yummy!

1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon of baking soda


Directions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter, sugar, egg, and baking soda until well blended. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 6 to 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool on cookie sheets until set, before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.

I found these on Pinterest and I believe they will be a staple in my diet!

(my personal photo of these delicious little gems!)

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I am totally going to try this! Wow that sounds AMAZING!