Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Cool Kids

I have been wanting to do a weekly feature for a while now that didn't include myself. I have had several ideas and this one has just stuck with me. From here until I run out of posts every thursday will be The Cool Kids feature!!!
The Cool Kids will feature....YOU! You're kiddos, your pets, your significant other, your etsy shop, yourself, anything that you want to show other people to say your a cool kid. All I need is up to 3 pictures of who or what is cool, why they/it is cool and if you want to spread the word to your blog or shop give me the url to your site! Sound fun?

Send your info to rashelsaak@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Diana Smith said...

awesome feature lady!! I will be emailing you!! thanks soo much!!

sharalee said...

yay!!!

Kenziefaith said...

This is so fun!! Great idea :)

KF x

Adriana Iris said...

just found your blog. =) new follower

Rashel said...

hi adriana!!

Rashel said...

thank you guys! i hope it turns out to be a success!