Thursday, April 07, 2011

The Cool Kids V.1







Welcome to the very first edition of The Cool Kids! This week I am featuring the lovely Diana Smith from livylove.com and Sharalee Stephens from sharaleestephens.blogspot.com!! Both ladies are spotlighting their etsy shops
~Go check them out and buy some great goodies~
(shop names are linked to their etsy shops)




My shop is called Livy Love Designs. 
I run it all by myself (husband helps a little with random things). 
I started it because I love to design and am currently majoring in graphic design. 
 It's my true calling in life (besides motherhood). 







Hey there! My name is Sharalee (Shara is what my loves call me) and I'm a photographer/jewelry-crafter/tree-hugger/creative junkie! After college I decided to toss aside my psychology degree and start on a journey into the world of photography. I started photographing families, weddings, nature and everything in between. On top of that I'm a freak about recycling and began to think of ways to use what I was saving - that's where my bottle cap venture began! I recently opened my etsy shop after months of trying to come up with a name. If you can believe it the name "Sharalee" was taken! Yeah, I was shocked too. I'm pretty random and will try anything once so I knew my shop would be a little slice of my craziness.
A little "Something Shara," and there you have it!










There you have it my sweets! Go enjoy their shops and their blogs!

Wanna be a Cool Kid? You can spotlight anything in your life that you think is cool and that you want others to know about. Just send me 3 pics of what you want to feature along with a little blurb about yourself and where we can find you! Easy peasy.
I look forward to featuring YOU!!!

8 comments:

Paige @ The Crunchy Mamacita said...

Love it!

P.S. Sharalee made me a blog button and I'ld love it if you put it on your blog :)

Rashel said...

Will do!

sharalee said...

yay!!! thankye for the spotlight, love!! <3

Rashel said...

:D!!!

Diana Smith said...

lovely!!

You are so awesome!! Thank you!

Andrea said...

Those are both super cool looking shops! What an awesome feature:)

Anonymous said...

I linked to your blog in my UBP wrap-up post. Come by and check it out!

Leigh said...

Love your blog! I'm a new blog follower sent by Handbags & Handguns!