Monday, April 04, 2011

Monday!!!

                                                                       i hate mondays.


                                                                          however....

                                                           my weekend was AMAZING!!!

Seriously guys, I haven't felt this good in 6 WEEKS!!! I don't know what happened. Friday was by far the worst day of my pregnancy so far. I felt like I was knocking on deaths door. It was really bad. Right before I went to bed that night I found my magnets from my accupuncturist, they go on your arms about 2 1/2 fingers downs from your wrist in between your two tendons. They are for a variety of aliments including nausea, kind of like those Seabands but not really. Anyways, I put them on and  I woke up saturday morning and I felt.....ok, good, not nauseous. I was leary. I got up, had my protein shake to take the extreme, waking up hungry monster away so I could evaluate the situation. I sat on the couch thinking "Is this for real?" for about an hour. It was true! My exhaustion never set in. My nausea was so minor that I was able to eat, I still had food aversions but OHMYGOODNESS I felt so good! I kept telling Nick that this surely was a joke! He just told me to live in the moment and if I get sick just to go with it like I have been. It never happened! Maybe it was the magnets, I have no clue, but you know they are still on my wrists and I AM NOT taking them off!!! I caught up on all of my laundry, cleaned my house, did some minor yard work and hung out with husband and daughter without complaining! I woke up sunday and I felt the same way, so I enjoyed an evening with my whole family! Today...same story, and I hate mondays with a passion. They always suck ass. But!! I feel good. I am a little tired but nothing compared to what I have been going through. I am still just going to live in the moment and not expect anything, so for right now this momma is fucking haaaaapppppppyyyyyyy!!!!!

Oh and HELLOOOOO DOLLLLS to all of my new followers and thank you for all of your sweet comments! Over the moon right now! I am in the process of visting all of your blogs, leaving comments, checking out your lives! You all are amazing!


9 comments:

Andrea said...

AWESOME! So glad you are feeling better, and those bracelets would be staying on my wrist too!

Lizzy said...

Man that nausea sounds so horrible! :( My mom said that she was so sick with my brother that she got down to like 100 lbs! Ouch...not good. I don't have babies yet so I don't know what it will be like for me but I'm scared. I'm so glad you're having better days though! I hope it lasts! And yes, Mondays are evil. I HATE them!

sharalee said...

yay yay yaaaayyyyy!!!! so maybe that's why i've been eating like a pig all weekend and have gained 5lbs since friday. i'm sympathy-makeup-eating with you

kristance! said...

wow. that sounds like the first half of my last pregnancy. (and my whole second pregnancy!) glad you're feeling better and were able to spend some quality time with your family!

kristance! said...

wow. that sounds like the first half of my last pregnancy. (and my whole second pregnancy!) glad you're feeling better and were able to spend some quality time with your family!

Diana Smith said...

OK so I am sooo sorry that friday was bad. I just found out that I am preggo (its still a little secret) but I am soooo nervous to have 2 babies! are you??? haha I don't know its just going to be a lot!!

Rashel said...

@Andrea-Thank you so much! Breath of fresh air!

@Lizzy-This pregnancy is alot like my first, x10! haha! i hope you get lucky when you decide to have bebe's and you can pass the yuck!

@Shara-that's what you get for being my bestie :P hahaha!!!

@Kristance- It was so nice to hang out with my family and actually be apart of a conversation! Thank you!

@Diana OHMYGOD!!! Yay! Congrats! And girl, girrrrrl 2 babies scare the holy living shit out of me. I am like you I constantly think this is going to be alot!! How far along are you???

bohomamasoul said...

i'm a new reader, and i just have to say, you are so rad-tastic. i met my husband and moved in with him immediately, too. we got pregnant quickly with our first, and waited a few years to have our second. ezra is three months old and henry is four. LOVE your blog. and i can't wait to follow your story.

Mistakenly Misunderstood said...

I'm following you now! Found you through Handbags & Handguns!